We are thrilled in you interest in our beautiful Belize and in joining us for an unforgettable snorkel adventure along our breathtaking barrier reef with Anda De Wata Tours! We are happy to inform you that our company is a TOURISM GOLD STANDARD recognized tour operator in Belize; which means we have implemented all measures to mitigate any risks to our guest and employees. All tours and sites have been designed within the safe corridor.
What to expect on tour
- All tours will be guided by our expert licensed trained and tour guides
- All pick up and drop off will be done at your Gold Standard hotel with equipment on hand
- Vessels are equip with hand sanitizers which guest are required to use upon embarking/disembarking from vessel
- Sanitization for both vessel and equipment follows BTB gold standard and is done on a daily basis
- Guest are required to email ADW with shoe/fins size and names prior to arrival
- Expect to have your temperature tested upon pick up at your Gold Standard hotel
- Masks required at all times, with the following exceptions:
On high intensity tour where the guide is 6 feet apart. For example; hiking, repelling, snorkeling, and being seated at a restaurant.
In the event that a guest is seen to become symptomatic the Captain/Guide has been advised to immediately escort guest directly back to the designated Gold Standard hotel to self quarantine. Hotel management, Local clinic and Ministry of Health will be notified who will then follow up with proper protocol.
All sale are FINAL. In the event that the Captain cancels due to weather or 100% refund will be granted.
Further information can be found out the Belize Tourism Board website at https://belizetourismboard.org/belize-covid-19-update-for-travellers/