Our Lamanai jungle river cruise is an 1hr boat ride located in the Orange walk district. Our jungle river cruise is one of the most popular ways to visit Lamanai making it so you are able to observe the various wild life creatures that exist in Belize along the rivers bed. When arriving in Lamanai you will notice and have the chance to climb the temples while learning about each temple and their uniqueness.
- Depart Caye Caulker 6:30am water taxi
- Private transportation to the toll bridge
- Jungle river boat cruise through to Lamania
- Packed Lunch
- Return to Caye Caulker on 4pm
- Jungle river Cruise
- Check out the flora and Fauna
- Howler Monkeys!
- Climb Belize’s tallest temples
Price: $150us Per Person (2 person minimum)
FULL DAY excursion cannot be combined with any other tourt
Trip Includes; licensed professional guide, water taxi tickets to and from Caye Caulker, Transportation to toll bridge, jungle river cruise, park fees, and lunch.